· · · · · ·

+7 (3912) 96 6056, 53 3471
east@immertechnik.ru
· · · · · ·

hongwei28

: 23.03.2019
: 33

: 22 2019, 11:58 am     : Shaquill Griffin Jersey

Read!"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections VideosCoffee and CigarettesGame AnalysisThe Numbers GameCigar ThoughtsCentury LinksCentury Links 4/10: A Close Look at Doug Baldwins ImpactNew [url=http://www.seahawkslockerroom.com/authentic-c.-j.-prosise-jersey]Womens C. J. Prosise Jersey[/url] ,40commentsRead!PDTShareTweetShareShareCentury Links 4/10: A Close Look at Doug Baldwins ImpactSteven Bisig-USA TODAY SportsSign up for the Seaside Joe newsletter!In addition to the great content you'll see on Field Gulls every day, sign up for a daily newsletter to come to your email every morning that will be a short and sweet post, thought, stat, quote, musing by Kenneth or one of his guests that requires little thought or commitment. Just a good way to bring a Seahawks companion to your morning of sippin' joe by the seaside.The importance of Doug Baldwin to the Seahawks offense | NFL Analysis | Pro Football FocusPFF Analyst Ben Linsey looks at the importance of Doug Baldwin in the Seahawks' passing attack.Seahawks RB Chris Carson led league in forced missed tackles in 2018Seattle Seahawks bruising running back Chris Carson tied for the league lead in forced miss tackles last season with 45.Podcast Player - Brock Huard's 2019 NFL Draft preview: Clemson DE Clelin FerrellSchefter, Del Rio speculate on Russell Wilsons future Seahawks Draft BlogSeattle Seahawks 2019 Preseason Schedule AnnouncedThe Seahawks will open preseason play against the Denver Broncos at Seattle's CenturyLink Field.Tuesday Round-Up: NFL Medias I Am Shaquem Griffin Up For Webby AwardNFL Medias feature story on Seahawks linebacker Shaquem Griffin, I Am Shaquem Griffin, is up for a Webby Award.Seahawks 2019 draft situation 'not cool,' so expect more dealing - NFC West- ESPNSeattle has a history of moving back to add picks, and with only four selections in the 2019 NFL draft, Seahawks GM John Schneider is ready to deal.Seahawks off-season rumors are growing tiresomeThis off-season, there have been a plethora of rumors involving the Seahawks. Some are outrageous and others are likely the result of bored writers.USA TODAY ranks Seattle Seahawks uniforms as 4th-best in NFLIn light of the Jets' new uniform release, USA TODAY ranked all teams' threads. The Seattle Seahawks landed at No. 4.Report: Wide receiver Jordan Taylor to visit Seattle Seahawks.Seattle Seahawks visit with Baylor CB Derrek ThomasThe Seattle Seahawks scheduled a visit with Baylor cornerback Derrek Thomas, a long, athletic project who fits Pete Carroll's mold.Possible Trade Partners For Seattle Pass-Rusher Frank ClarkSeattle franchised pass-rusher Frank Clark reportedly could be on the trade market. Here are five teams that could make sense for him.Jamal Adams envisions 'special' duo with C.J. Mosley - NFL.comRevitalized with a new coach, new players [url=http://www.seahawkslockerroom.com/authentic-shaquill-griffin-jersey]Shaquill Griffin Jersey[/url] , and new uniforms, the New York Jets have plenty to be excited about going into 2019, and safety Jamal Adams is gleaming about the biggest free-agent addition on defense.Kyler Murray among 23 prospects attending 2019 draft - NFL.comOklahoma quarterback Kyler Murray is one of 23 top prospects who will attend the 2019 NFL Draft. Murray will be joined by fellow QB prospects Daniel Jones and Drew Lock.Kicker Stephen Gostkowski re-signs with Patriots - NFL.comThe New England Patriots on Tuesday brought back Stephen Gostkowski on a two-year deal, NFL Network's Michael Giardi reported. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.Antonio Brown won't give 'media fakes no more ammo' - NFL.comRaiders WR Antonio Brown attempted on Tuesday to put an end to his online sparring with former teammate JuJu Smith-Schuster, sending out what looked to be a final tweet on the matter.Jerry Jones in Minneapolis discussing future CBA - NFL.comCowboys owner Jerry Jones was absent from DeMarcus Lawrence's press conference on Tuesday as he's in Minneapolis attending the CBA discussions between the NFL Management Council and NFLPA.Raiders still looking for site for second home preseason game ProFootballTalkWhile the Raiders are playing another season in Oakland, fans there will only have eight chances to see them. In addition to the home game they're giving up to play the Bears in London during the regular season, they're also going to be short a game in the preseason.Derek Wolfe: Vic Fangio fills leadership void left by Peyton Manning ProFootballTalkThe Broncos have gone 20-28 over three seasons since Peyton Manning retired and their moves for Case Keenum and Joe Flacco the last two offseasons show that they have not found a long-term replacement for Manning at quarterback. That's not the only place where his absence has hindered the team.Chris Godwin not really big on preseason talk ProFootballTalkBuccaneers head coach Bruce Arians set a high bar for wide receiver Chris Godwin when he said at the league meetings that Godwin "is going to be close to a 100-catch guy" during the 2019 season. The Seahawks and Lions kickoff early, 10 AM on Sunday for Week 8s key NFC showdown. The odds say no game has more playoff implications than this one as both teams stand at 3-3 and are looking to stay over the hump. To find out more about Detroit, I sent five Qs over to Chris Perfett from Pride of Detroit and he sent me five corresponding As. Here they are:Q: Kenny Golladay has become one of my favorite players in the NFL and maybe its just me, but it seems like he came into the league under the radar last year as a third round pick. Was he one of these players who was obviously special once his first training camp hit, or were Lions fans surprised by his breakout also? What are his strengths and weaknesses?A: Lions fans saw it early last year, but his injury put a kibosh on any breakout talk on a larger scale. When you come out of the preseason hot then suddenly vanish, its easy to write it all off as the bluster that time of year produces and just move on. Lions fans always had an idea of what Golladay could be when he came back, although my own was tempered by time and the usual reservations I hold when dealing with this team or any fan expectations. What Golladay does is all-around pretty great. Hes got speed and size, so he fits neatly into this three-headed monster with Golden Tate and Marvin Jones. Hes also capable of being physical and putting out a few blocks now and then. Im being reductive here, but if I had to point to one use of each of the Lions WRs, Id say that Jones is a vertical threat [url=http://www.seahawkslockerroom.com/authentic-k.j.-wright-jersey]K.J. Wright Jersey Green[/url] , Tate is on that YAC, Golladay works over a defender. The most distressing part about Kenny Golladay? Nobody seems to be able to get this kid a proper nickname. Its really a lost art in todays modern sports landscape. Kenny G is for people who are extremely lame, Babytron is infantile and ridiculous, and nobody wants to use another Transformers nickname because of Calvin Johnson for whatever reason. Everyone else is trying to take Golladay and run with it as a pun. This is all ridiculous. Absolutely foolish. Sports culture must be reformed.Q: The Seahawks would like to protect Russell Wilson, but it seems Detroit has gotten significant pressure with three new players: Devon Kennard, Romeo Okwara, and Eli Harold. What can you tell me about these three players and defensive coordinator Paul Pasqualonis ability to create pressure?A: Well Pauls on the sideline with a clipboard, hes not creating any pressure himself so well leave him out of this for the time being. Okwara was a surprise pickup right before the season began, Kennard is a proud Man of Troy and a very good lad (Fight on baby). Harold has been out for a while now with his new kid, and Ill add that Ricky Jean Francois has shown up fairly well to boot. Its a surprise to be sure, given how awful the pass rush was last year, but I think its a matter that the players have gotten acclimated to this new defensive scheme and the front office got the talent they needed to get this scheme to work. It relies on a lot of pressure from linebackers, but given the poor showing of the backfield this year so far its been a pleasant treat.Q: Inside linebacker Jarrad Davis is listed as questionable with a calf injury. How good has the former first round pick become and if he were to sit out, how big of a downgrade would the Lions be turning to?A: Jarrad Davis didnt have a good rookie season, but hes played well in the past few games. Hes proven that he can be versatile and flexible, and as he grows I think we can start to chalk up his rookie season woes to adjusting to the NFL game and just generally rookie things. My guy Mansur Shaheen did some film breakdown on Jarrad Davis game against Miami that might prove useful to this question. Im not one to look at a lot of film, since I believe the devil lives there. Anyway [url=http://www.seahawkslockerroom.com/authentic-jaron-brown-jersey]http://www.seahawkslockerroom.com/authentic-jaron-brown-jersey[/url] , Davis has been back at practice and I expect him to play on Sunday. His absence would test linebacker depth, which aint that great.Q: Detroit is 32nd in yards per carry allowed and teams have passed on the Lions fewer times than any other team in the league has been passed upon. To answer, the Lions traded for Damon Harrison this week. Do you think that move will have significant implications and just how bad was it to watch the run defense week after week? Was it horrible or are the problems with the run defense a little overrated? Is the pass defense really good enough to make it up?A: These are a lot of questions and I am a simple man. Ill just say that hes got a cool nickname, weve got a new T-shirt for him if youre interested. Anyway the issue here is that I generally despise watching the Giants play football so I have nothing to really say on this matter. We do have another article to link here, a roundtable on the matter. Ill just say this: Im shocked the Lions made a trade. Everything is different, everything has changed. For years youre told that nothing happens at the trade deadline, then a year comes along like this and everyone loses their minds. Im excited. You should be excited. The anticipation.As for the run defense itself, it was pretty bad. Even with a big burly large adult son like AShawn Robinson the new scheme has yet to adjust to stopping the run. The issue is when the Lions have lost, theyve lost not just on these runs, but on a handful of other mistakes an anemic offensive starts. They can survive being bad at stopping the run in theory, but not when its combined with an inability to keep pace on offense. I dont know about 32nd, because as weve established I dont have eyes on every team. That would be cool to have those eyes though.Q: Have you heard of Michael Dickson?A: Is this is a phallic joke? One second let me google this. Okay next question, is he related to Texas Cameron Dicker, because these jokes arent going away are they.
       : + 3
1 1

© 2002-2009 «» - .
Rambler's Top100