+7 (3912) 96 6056, 53 3471
east@immertechnik.ru
· · · · · ·
О нашей компании

ПоискПоиск   РегистрацияРегистрация   ПрофильПрофиль   ВходВход

Автор Сообщение
linchao
Посетитель форума

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс 28 Апр 2019, 11:52 am    Заголовок сообщения: Demarcus Lawrence Jersey White Ответить с цитатой

It’s becoming more and more clear that [url=https://www.thecowboyslockerroom.com/authentic-demarcus-lawrence-jersey]Demarcus Lawrence Jersey White[/url] , barring a late-season turnaround, the coaching job in Dallas will be turned over to someone else. So who will it be?Before answering that specific question, the candidates may have to answer a different, but equally specific, question. As recently explained by Bryan Broaddus, a former Cowboys scout who continues to work for the team through its official website, owner Jerry Jones will want to know how the new coach plans to get the most out of the team’s starting quarterback.“I think whoever, if in fact [the Cowboys] do make a coaching change, the first question Jerry Jones is going to ask is going to be about Dak Prescott,” Broaddus said during an appearance on 105.3 The Fan, via the Dallas Morning News. “I guarantee you that’s the first question they’re going to ask. If they make a coaching change, whoever gives him the best plan to work on the further development of Dak Prescott, I think that guy’s going to get this job.”This implies that Jones won’t simply hand the keys to a new coach, allowing the new coach to go get a new quarterback. Instead, Jones will want a coach who can fix the current quarterback, designing an offensive scheme that maximizes his talents and minimizes his weaknesses.Any such plan surely will include Prescott running the ball from time to time (or more frequently), because Jones has made it clear that he wants Prescott to run the ball, which is something the offense inexplicably has gotten away from in the two games (both losses) since Prescott generated a career-high 82 yards in a 40-7 thrashing of the Jaguars.A great coach will indeed find a way to get the most out of Prescott, and because he’s still fairly new to the NFL, it’s likely that Prescott will buy in. Given a lingering belief that Saints coach Sean Payton continues to be the coach Jones covets, maybe Payton would be interested in working with Prescott.“He was very envious of Scott Linehan’s first year with Dak Prescott,” Broaddus said of Payton. “Because he says, ‘I’ve got a veteran guy that I call plays for him and he changes every call I make.’ And he goes, ‘Listen Drew [Brees], we’re gonna run the ball today.’ Then next thing I know [url=https://www.thecowboyslockerroom.com/authentic-michael-gallup-jersey]Womens Michael Gallup Jersey[/url] , we threw the ball 48 times and lost. He says, ‘That’s the difference right now.'”It’s unclear when (or if) Payton ever actually said that, but if he did it had to have been in jest. Payton and Brees have had an incredible run of success together in New Orleans. With Brees getting far closer to the end of his career than the beginning, the question is whether Prescott would be enough of a lure to get Payton to jump to Dallas.Especially when the Browns are looking for a coach, and their quarterback is Baker Mayfield. The Dallas Cowboys are working hard to get Amari Cooper up-to-speed with the playbook. Having a bye week is obviously beneficial to that cause, and it sounds like the Cowboys and Cooper are pulling out all the stops, including weekend sessions with Copper and members of the team/staff.How quickly the Cowboys can incorporate Cooper into their attack could be the key issue of the season given how poorly the Cowboys offense has fared to this point. They may have to throw caution to the win and just feed Cooper no matter what his mastery of the playbook turns out to be. Obviously targets are a result of getting open, so you can’t just feed him the ball if he’s not open and available. But there is the middle ground of focusing on a receiver, and giving him an opportunity to get the ball even if there is a defender in the area. Cooper has an odd plot of targets this year in the Oakland offense. In five games (throwing out the Seattle game when he was hurt) his targets are three, ten, five, twelve, and one. In the games where he had double-digit targets, he had 116 yards and 128 yards. In the last six games of 2017 in Oakland, he never had double-digit targets and generally looked like he was used less and less. If the Cowboys are going to feed Cooper, the targets will have to come from somewhere. Where will Cooper’s targets come from? Cole Beasley leads Dallas with 43 targets on the year, Ezekiel Elliott is second with 36. Third is Allen Hurns with 28. That’s where most of those targets should come from. Deonte Thompson also has 18. Between those two you have 46 targets, the majority of those should now end up with Cooper.One thing Cooper has fixed, according to the ESPN article linked above, is his drops. So far in 2018 he only has one. The Cowboys obviously didn’t trade for Cooper to not use him, but they may do well to feed him. Zeke is famous for the “feed me” emote, but Amari Cooper may have to get in on that, too.
Страница 1 из 1