+7 (3912) 96 6056, 53 3471
east@immertechnik.ru
· · · · · ·
О нашей компании

ПоискПоиск   РегистрацияРегистрация   ПрофильПрофиль   ВходВход

Автор Сообщение
hongwei28
Посетитель форума

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт 23 Апр 2019, 6:40 am    Заголовок сообщения: Julien Gauthier Jersey Womens Ответить с цитатой

One game into the season isn’t a time for teams to start making playoff plans [url=http://www.officialpenguinsproshop.com/authentic-adidas-patric-hornqvist-jersey]Womens Patric Hornqvist Jersey[/url] , but the Philadelphia Flyers and Colorado Avalanche are both encouraged by their openers.The Flyers (1-0-0) took it to the Vegas Golden Knights on Thursday night in Las Vegas, beating the reigning Western Conference champions 5-2. It was a complete victory, with Philadelphia killing off all three penalties and getting good goaltending from Brian Elliott.Elliott weathered early pressure from Vegas and allowed his team to turn a 1-0 deficit into a 5-1 lead.Article continues below ...“Without him, we might have been down 2-0 or 3-0,” Wayne Simmonds, who had two goals, told Philly.com after the game. ” … He allowed us to get our footing, and the boys put pucks in the back of the net for him.”Now they want to keep that momentum when the play Saturday night in Denver. The Avalanche are coming off their own impressive win, 4-1 over Central Division rival Minnesota on Thursday night.Colorado’s top line led the way [url=http://www.officialpenguinsproshop.com/authentic-adidas-phil-kessel-jersey]Phil Kessel Jersey[/url] , with winger Mikko Rantanen producing a goal and an assist and Nathan MacKinnon scoring what proved to be the winning goal in the second period.“We played really well. We were solid through preseason, but we had a good week of practice and we were feeling good coming into (Thursday) night,” MacKinnon said after the game. “Feeling out the (first) period for myself personally, but I got into it in the second and third. Yeah, we played a good game.”The Avalanche have been stressing the need to start the season strong, and so far so good.One of the more impressive performances came from young defenseman Samuel Girard. He logged 20:47 of ice time and showed off his bulked-up frame. Girard added 16 pounds of muscle in the offseason and is up to 178 pounds.“I think he has the potential to be a superstar,” coach Jared Bednar told HockeyBuzz.com on Friday. “The work he put in over the summer to add size and strength … you worry about his quickness. From what we’ve seen so far, he looks better. He knows he’s stronger, he knows he can fight off more checks and not get bumped off pucks as much [url=http://www.officialpenguinsproshop.com/authentic-adidas-sidney-crosby-jersey]Sidney Crosby Jersey[/url] , he’s more experienced, he’s used to playing against bigger guys.”Colorado was also happy with the play of goaltender Semyon Varlamov. He only faced 21 shots, but he made big saves when the Wild were pressing for a tying goal in the third period. He will get the start Saturday, with backup Philipp Grubauer likely to make his Avalanche debut on Tuesday in Columbus.Varlamov made his eighth opening-night start, which is the most in Avalanche history. It was also his 400th NHL game.Colorado is looking for more production in its secondary lines and saw some encouraging play from Tyson Jost, Colin Wilson and J.T. Compher. Compher had an empty-net goal and Jost picked up an assist.“We had chances and we have to capitalize on some of them, but I thought we were skating really well and were really responsible in the D zone,” Jost told HockeyBuzz.com. “We didn’t give them much off the defensive side of things, so that was a plus.” DETROIT (AP) — Carter Hart bounced back from his worst performance in the NHL with one of his best [url=http://www.officialhurricanes.com/authentic-adidas-dougie-hamilton-jersey]Dougie Hamilton Jersey Womens[/url] , flourishing as he played on consecutive days for the first time in the league.The breakout rookie had 37 saves to help the surging Philadelphia Flyers beat Detroit 3-1 on Sunday night after he gave up a career-high five goals in an overtime win against the Red Wings the previous day.“His response was obviously tremendous,” Flyers interim coach Scott Gordon said.Ivan Provorov scored a tiebreaking goal early in the third period. Oskar Lindblom had two goals for the Flyers, breaking a scoreless tie early in the game and sealing the victory with an empty-net goal with 1:26 left.Philadelphia has won 12 of its last 14 games, moving into contention for a wild card in the Eastern Conference playoffs or perhaps for one of the three guaranteed postseason spots available in the Metropolitan Division.“No team goes on a stretch like this without strong goaltending,” Gordon said.The 20-year-old Hart won his NHL debut on Dec. 18 and he is 13-6-1, including an eight-game winning streak that tied a league record for goaltenders younger than 21. Since Jan. 14, Carter has won 10 of 11 games.“I’m not trying to get too far ahead of myself or live in the past,” he said. “I just want to worry about every challenge that I’m presented with.”Flyers forward Wayne Simmonds challenged Detroit’s Anthony Mantha to a fight in the opening minute, retaliating for his hit from behind against Claude Giroux on Saturday.“I just had to finish it off really quick and get back to playing hockey [url=http://www.officialsharks.com/authentic-adidas-brent-burns-jersey]http://www.officialsharks.com/authentic-adidas-brent-burns-jersey[/url] ,” Simmonds said. “You just want to make a stand that we’re not going to get bullied. If teams are going to try that, we’re going to step up and defend one another.”Mantha said Simmonds told him before the game he was prepared to drop the gloves.“He goes, ‘I hope you’re going to be a man,'” Mantha recalled. “I said, ‘Will that earn your respect?’ He said, ‘Yeah.'”Even though Detroit had 38 shots, its only goal came early in the second period when Darren Helm made it 1-all.“Carter Hart had an outstanding game, but I felt our team also played outstanding in almost every area,” Red Wings coach Jeff Blashill said. “We just need to score more goals [url=http://www.officialhurricanes.com/authentic-adidas-julien-gauthier-jersey]Julien Gauthier Jersey Womens[/url] , especially when we are playing a very good defense like that one. Hart had something to do with it, but we have a lot of young players who have learned how to create scoring opportunities but aren’t as good at finishing them.”Jonathan Bernier started and stopped nine shots in the first period for the Red Wings before leaving the game with an upper-body injury.“We think it is more of a neck problem and that he’ll be fine,” Blashill said.Bernier was replaced by Jimmy Howard, who had 11 saves and gave up a goal to Provorov while his view was obstructed on the shot from just inside the blue line.“I never saw it,” Howard said.The Red Wings have lost five of seven, moving closer to being eliminated from postseason race for a third straight year.NOTES: Flyers D Philippe Myers made his NHL debut. … Detroit F Gustav Nyquist missed his first game of the season because of flu-like symptoms.UP NEXTFlyers: Host Tampa Bay on Tuesday night.Red Wings: Host Chicago on Wednesday night.
Страница 1 из 1